Power From AboveSermon Archive from May 19, 2013 by Dr. Dan Johnson Read More +
Summer Fun at Trinity!Registration for Summertime Fun, VBS and Crosstrainers Sports camp is NOW OPEN! Read More +
6:35 Contemporary Service
The 6:35 Contemporary Service is officially at its new home on Wednesday Nights in the Chapel.Read More +
6:35 pm, Contemporary (Chapel)
8:15 am, Prayer & Praise
9:40 am, Sonlight Youth Choir and Band
11:00 am, Family Traditions
9:40 am, 2nd Sunday of each month (Order of St. Luke Healing Service; a worship service focused on healing ministry)
Aa 10-week secular study and discussion style class to help people adjust to the ending of a love relationship.Read More +
Summer Activity program for children Age 12 months - 1st GradeRead More +
Summer Sports Camp for elementary aged childrenRead More +
Summer T-ball league is for kids 3-4 years old, T-ball/Coach-Pitch is for 5-6 year olds and Coach-Pitch is offered for… Read More +
- Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 15:31
- Written by Super User
Upcoming Events/Volunteer Opportunities:
- September 29th - Gainesville Pride Festival - This Saturday is Gainesville's annual LGBT Pride festival. If you're looking for something to do on Saturday afternoon, check it out in Bo Diddly Plaza downtown! There will be food, entertainment, tons of vendor booths, and more.
- September 30th - Pumpkin Patch unPacking Palooza - I almost nailed the alliteration there. :) This Sunday at 5 PM the pumpkins will be arriving for the pumpkin patch! Youth ministries would love to have volunteers come help unload the pumpkins. In case you haven't ever seen Trinity's pumpkin patch before, it's kind of a big deal. Last year I think we unloaded about 2 tons (that's 4,000 lbs!) of pumpkins. You'll get your upper body work-out for the day, and they will feed you free pizza afterwards, so come on out and lend a hand to youth ministries!
- September 30th - Feeding the Homeless at FUMC - This Sunday is also the day of the month that TUMC volunteers will be meeting at First United Methodist Church downtown to help serve a meal to Gainesville's homeless community. Volunteers are asked to meet in the back parking lot of FUMC at 3 PM, and will serve from 3:30-6:30 PM. If you're interested in this volunteer opportunity, please contact Andrew, director of missions, at
or sign up online by clicking the missions link, here: http://www.trinitygnv.org/
- October 28th - Trunk N Treat! - TUMC's annual Halloween event is a little over a month away, so mark your calendars now! It runs Sunday, October 28th from 5-8(ish) PM. We're still looking for a hatchback car to use for the event, so if you have one and you're willing to let us decorate the back and hand out candy from it for a few hours, please let me know! Also, even if you don't plan on coming to the event, please consider donating a bag or two (or ten) of candy. Each year there are hundreds of kids at the event, and you wouldn't believe how fast the candy goes!